Malaysian Virgin Hair is 100% natural and unprocessed human hair. It’s the absolute highest quality hair available on the market. It has not been colored, dyed, bleached, or chemically processed in anyway. So this hair can be washed, blow dried, bleached, colored, and curled & styled with heated tools when you receive it.
Our Indian Remy Hair is chemically processed to compact the hair cuticles to ensure the hair is completely tangle-free and has a natural soft and silky appearance. You can wash it, curled it and style it. However, we do not recommend that you do any bleaching and coloring. This hair is already processed and any further processing will damage the hair quality.
NOTE: No matter how good our hair quality is, please DON’T style it or dye it too frequently, the heat or chemical will make the hair easily get dry and tangled.
YES, all our hairs are 100% Human Hair, so treat it as your own. You can curl and straighten the hair as desired. However, DONT do it too frequently, the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled.
YES, you can color our hair. As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighten the hair. We highly recommend you have your professional hairdresser dye the hair for you. Coloring by yourself will take a risk of not coming out the shade you want. If you can’t get to a salon, please always use good quality hair products and test a small sample first.
1. When you are brushing your hair,be gentle! You must always use a wide tooth comb to brush hair from the bottom up, small sections at a time. For CURLY hair please detangle it when in water with conditioner. DONT comb it after it is dry, otherwise it will cause tangling and matting. Without the proper treatment, your hair will get damaged quickly.
2. Use good brand hair care products such as Pantene or Keracare to keep your hair soft. Avoid hair products that contain alcohol because it makes hair dry. Chemical agents are widely used to add curl to straight hair and to loosen curls in curly hair. These products can permanently alter the structure of the hair. These compounds can also cause severe hair loss from over processing. Never use perms or relaxers on damaged hair.
3. Wash and condition hair regularly. Detangle hair gently before washing. Wash it gently in one direction only with warm water and some mild shampoo following with conditioner. Rinse it carefully and let it air dry. DONT rub the hair or press it to hard while washing it.
4. Deep wavy or curly hair always needs more maintenance than wavy or straight hair.
5. Always braid your hair before going to bed, swimming or exercising. Never sleep with wet hair.
6. Prolonged sun, water and wind exposure can damage the hair. It is also advised that you keep hair from coming into contact with saltwater and chlorine water as these factors can also contribute to the wear.
Full lace wig is 100% manufactured with a cap and a thin lace sewn on top of the cap, each strand of hair was sewn into the lace. You can wear your hair anyway you like, ponytails, up-dos etc. Easy to apply and ready-to-go.
Lace front wig means hair were 50% hand tied and 50% machine waved to the wig cap. manufactured with a cap and a thin lace sewn on top of the cap, each strand of hair was sewn into the lace. You can wear your hair in low ponytail. More affordable than Full Lace Wig due its 50% machine waved procedure. Beginner friendly, easy to apply and ready-to-go.
In order to buy the lace wigs which can perfectly fit you, you should take your measurements carefully. Before you start pin hair as flat and as tight as possible before taking the measurements. This will eliminate bulges that distort head contours.
1. Circumference: Measure all around the head. Position tape measure so its edge follows the hair line around the head and nape of the neck.
2. Front to Nape: Measure from hairline at center of forehead straight back over crown to center of hairline at nape of neck.
3. Ear to Ear across forehead: At front of ear, measure from hairline at base of sideburn, up across the hair line along forehead to same point in front of other ear.
4. Ear to Ear over top: Measure from hairline directly above the ear across top of head to the hairline directly above the other ear.
5. Temple to Temple round back: From temple to temple across the back of head.
6. Nape of Neck: Measure the width of hairline across the nape of the neck.
You want to match the lace color with your scalp complexion not your skin tone. This is because when you part the unit, you want it to appear as your natural scalp color. So to check your scalp color part your hair and look at the color of your scalp to determine your lace color.
Light Brown: For Light Brown scalp tones.
Ie. Tyra Banks, Beyonce, Alica Keys, Rihanna
Medium Brown: For Dark Brown scalp tones.
Ie. Naomi Campbell, Serena Williams, Kelly Rowland
Yaki texture is process we do to your wig that adds a micro kink to the hair strands to mimic Africa-American people relaxed hair.
The silky straight hair texture is the natural state of the Indian Hair as it comes from the donor. It is look like the wig of Caucasian. If you are Caucasian, we recommend you choose silky texture.
Simply add as many items as you wish to your shopping cart while browsing our store. Once you want to proceed with the order - do so by going to the cart and clicking "checkout". Follow the instructions by providing us with delivery information and select payment method for goods - we will ship your package out in usually 4-7 business days (not delivery).
Our support team is always happy to guide you at any step!
MyFirstWig Customer Care Team is always ready to assist you. Please choose from the following options for information about your order, product information, store locations, and more.
We ship worldwide. UK & EU Free Shipping.
1. DPD & FedEx are both available for shipping.
2. It usually takes 7 business days.
* Fedex has possibility of being charged by custom, which we are not responsible hope you can understand.
* Customization Service (Deep bleached /Fake Scalp) needs processing time about 2-5 business extra.
Returns and exchanges
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 15-days Return & Exchange Policy:
ONLY eligible wigs (Including no lace cut, no damage, unwashed, no hair cut, no hair dye, etc) can be exchange/returned. If you want to exchange/return, please contact us in 15 days once receiving goods, which means your return/ exchange request is gladly received.
Please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and including the followings:
1. Pictures of the wig ( showing the wig no lace cut, no damage, unwashed, no hair cut, no hair dye)
2. Exchange or Return Service you are requiring.
3. Reason of Exchange/Return.
Tracking number for the returned package needs to be provided within 7 days from the day CSR give the return address. After 7 days we will assume that the product is satisfactory and no exchange/return is necessary.
*For those self-return or self-exchange, our customer service have rights to refuse.