What is the quality of our hair?
Malaysian Virgin Hair is 100% natural and unprocessed human hair. It’s the absolute highest quality hair available on the market. It has not been colored, dyed, bleached, or chemically processed in anyway. So this hair can be washed, blow dried, bleached, colored, and curled & styled with heated tools when you receive it.
Our Indian Remy Hair is chemically processed to compact the hair cuticles to ensure the hair is completely tangle-free and has a natural soft and silky appearance. You can wash it, curled it and style it. However, we do not recommend that you do any bleaching and coloring. This hair is already processed and any further processing will damage the hair quality.
NOTE: No matter how good our hair quality is, please DON’T style it or dye it too frequently, the heat or chemical will make the hair easily get dry and tangled.
Can the hair be straightened or curled?
YES, all our hairs are 100% Human Hair, so treat it as your own. You can curl and straighten the hair as desired. However, DONT do it too frequently, the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled.
Can the hair be colored /dyed?
YES, you can color our hair. As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighten the hair. We highly recommend you have your professional hairdresser dye the hair for you. Coloring by yourself will take a risk of not coming out the shade you want. If you can’t get to a salon, please always use good quality hair products and test a small sample first.
How to care the hair?
1. When you are brushing your hair, be gentle! You must always use a wide tooth comb to brush hair from the bottom up, small sections at a time. For CURLY hair please detangle it when in water with conditioner. DONT comb it after it is dry, otherwise it will cause tangling and matting. Without the proper treatment, your hair will get damaged quickly.
2. Use good brand hair care products such as Pantene or Keracare to keep your hair soft. Avoid hair products that contain alcohol because it makes hair dry. Chemical agents are widely used to add curl to straight hair and to loosen curls in curly hair. These products can permanently alter the structure of the hair. These compounds can also cause severe hair loss from over processing. Never use perms or relaxers on damaged hair.
3. Wash and condition hair regularly. Detangle hair gently before washing. Wash it gently in one direction only with warm water and some mild shampoo following with conditioner. Rinse it carefully and let it air dry. DONT rub the hair or press it to hard while washing it.
4. Deep wavy or curly hair always needs more maintenance than wavy or straight hair.
5. Always braid your hair before going to bed, swimming or exercising. Never sleep with wet hair.
6. Prolonged sun, water and wind exposure can damage the hair. It is also advised that you keep hair from coming into contact with saltwater and chlorine water as these factors can also contribute to the wear.